The Maharashtra State Government has also started an online land report portal called “Mahabhulekh (Maharashtra Land Data)”. The portal is further divided on the basis of major places within the state like Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Konkan and Amravati. On this e-Bhoomi portal, you can get info related to bunaksha, on-line land data, Khatauni number, Khewat number, Khasra number etc. On this web page you may get the necessary info associated to the portal. To know the details, you need to read the next session of this page very carefully.
Mahabhumi Abhilekh- bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
The Maharashtra government has also created an online land report portal for all land data in the state of Maharashtra, often known as Mahabhulekh. people who wish to know about land in the state of Maharashtra can collect particulars with the help of this portal.
This will save the time one has to spend outside the government workplace to collect a small amount of data and provide the information inside a few minutes
The bhulekh is known elsewhere from different names like Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, inscriptions, land details, farm papers, farm map and so on.
Now individuals of the state will not need to go to Patwarkhana. You can simply go to the official web site through the web and this will also save the time of the individuals. The people of the state can get full information about their land on-line and download it from anyplace.
Benefits of Mahabhulekh Portal
• Mahabhulakh will provide land report particulars by means of online mode
• For Bhulekh details, you do not need to attend lengthy outside the government office
• Now you can get the knowledge of land through Mahabhulakhin within few minutes.
Procedure for checking on-line land record details
• Open the official web site of Maharashtra State Bhulekh which is “bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in”.
• From the home-page, select “Aurangabad” or “Nagpur” or “Konkan” or “Amravati” “Pune” or “Nashik”
• Then click on on the “Go” option and a new internet page will appear on the screen the place you have to select “7/12” or “8A”
• Now enter the info asked like village, district, county
• Now you have to enter the captcha code that appears on the pc screen
• After that click on the verification captcha and then click on on the display 7/12 option and get the details as you want.
• First of all you have to go to the official website of Maharashtra Bhulekh.
• Now the home-page will open.
• On the home page, you have to click on the web site given under the Important Note.
• Now this website will open on a new page.
• You have to click on the link of the feedback form.
• After this, the feedback kind will be opened in front of you, after filling all the information asked for, resembling your name, cell number, e-mail ID and so on., you will have to click on the submit button.
• On this approach it is possible for you to present your suggestions.
7/12 mutation entry process
• First of all you have to go to the official web site of Public Data Entry for Property Registration and Mutations in Land Data.
• Now you have to scroll down and click on the option to proceed to login.
• Now you have to login by filling in your user identity, password and captcha code.
• After that you have to click on the option of seven/12 mutation.
• After selecting Function, you can do no matter entry you wish to make in your land record.
• Now you have to click on submit button. Keep in mind that the entry made by you after clicking on the submit button cannot be modified.
Mahabhulekh Maharashtra land report app download process
• First, open Google Play Store in your mobile-phone.
• Now you have to enter Mahabhulekh within the search box and click on the search button.
• Now a list will open in entrance of you wherein you have to click on on the set up button in entrance of the first option.