Kerala Land Records 2023 (erekha.kerala.gov.in): Kerala Land Records Online 2023 | Know How to check land records in Kerala 2023? | Kerala Bhumi Land Jamabandi and Land Map 2023 | Kerala Land and Plot Map Online at erekha.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Geo Map Online Check
In this post today, we are going to give detailed information about checking property details online in the far south Indian state of Kerala. As we all know that we want an extra house to live our life and agricultural land to work. In such a situation, we all have little agricultural or residential land.
It is said that it is very easy to buy land, but it is very tough to keep it or maintain it safe from domineering or land mafia. If you want your land to be yours, then you should keep checking the records of your land like Kerala Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni, etc. online from time to time.
Does Kerala Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni have access to Kerala?
The most educated people who stay in this state are Kerela. In such a situation, people also have more computer knowledge.
This is the reason why the Government of Kerala has made all of the services related to common citizens online. Be it Kerala Ration Card or Kerala Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni’s Documents.
The revenue department has launched a web portal to view Kerala Bhulekh, Kerala Khasra Khatauni, Kerala land map, etc. On which you can view your Land Records Particulars online at no cost without any cost.
The best way to examine Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh Khasra Khatouni online? The best way to examine Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Khasra Khatouni online? The best way to examine Tripura Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni online. http://erekha.kerala.gov.in/index.php
How Can I Check Land Records in Kerala?
If you are a native of the state of Kerala and you want to check your land documents while sitting at home, then for this you need to visit Kerala Land Info Mission, Official Portal of Government of Kerala E – Rekha’s official web site will have to go to erekha.kerala.gov.in.
- As soon as you click on the link given above, you will attain the home page of the E-Rekha portal.
- Right here you will notice an option for File Search. You have to click on it.
- A new page will open as soon as you click and on it, you will see the options of Old Survey Records, Resurvey Records, and District Map.
- You can select the option according to your need right here. If you want to see land documents based on old survey data, then select Old Survey Records otherwise you’ll have to choose the option of Resurvey Records.
- As we are clicking on Old Survey Records here.
- Next Page As soon as you open, choose the Settlement Register or Map possibility. We are choosing the settlement register right here.
- After this, you select the district. After this select the taluka. Choose the village name. Choose your block number, and select the survey number. Finally, click on the submit button.
- A new page will open as quickly as you do this. Which some details linked to your land map and survey quantity will start to be present.
- If you want to obtain this document, then you have to proceed by clicking on the checkout button.
- Now you will be asked to log in to this portal. If you are already registered, you can log in by coming into the Person Name and Password. If not then sign up. After signing up, log in again after which verify your details.
- After that, you will have to pay the prescribed payment to obtain Kerala Land Records. For which you will see Fee.
- Now you choose your fee gateway and pay the fees. For this, you must click on the Continue button.
- Now Verify your details and note the Transaction Number. So that it can be helped by giving its reference in the future.
- Now you click on the Proceed button. As soon as you do that, you are redirected to the E-Treasury page.
- Now you pay your fees by means of Internet Banking and click on Obtain Page. After doing so, you will get a copy of your land copy through the printer.
Benefits of seeing Kerala Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni
Due to the online service of Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni etc. in Kerala, the people of the state no longer have to make unnecessary rounds of the Revenue Division. Now people can see official documents related to their land from home and get their verified copies.
Can apply for That is why they do not have to pay bribes to government employees. By getting the Kerala Bhulekh sitting at home, people now save a lot of time, due to which they are able to deal with their other important tasks too.
On the web portal of the revenue department By going, any landowner can see his records on mobile or computer very easily and for free. On the Kerala Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni, the name of his real owner is recorded, so no other person can claim his land. This document is very useful throughout the family sharing of land. Without this paper, all members of the same household can be divided equally without any dispute.
Kerala Land Record protects you from occupation by domineering and land mafia on your land. If the person forcibly takes possession of your land, then you can submit a verified copy of the Kerala Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni to claim your declaration in the Civil Court or the Revenue Court, and also evict the occupier from your land.
|Official Website||Click here|