Assam Bhumi 2023 (revenueassam.nic.in): Assam Land Records Online, Know How to check land records in Assam? revenueassam.nic.in 2023 Assam Land Records Online, Jamabandi, Mouza Plot Map, Khasra and Khatauni Online Records
In this Assam Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, all the citizens of the state have full information about the property of the land and the real owner of the land. These documents are important proof of the legal status of a property.
This Bhulekh is called by many different names in different places like land data, farm papers, farm maps, land details, accounts, and so on.
Benefits of Jamabandi Bhulekh Khata Account
• By this Jamabandi, you could find out the true owner of the property.
• By this facility, you can avoid any occupants of your land using the certified copy.
• Rights records can prevent the owners of the land from any legal hassle in the future.
What is included in Assam Land Record?
• Mutation Number
• Survey number of the land
• Irrigation Type
• Changes in Ownership
• Area of the Earth
• Information about the type of crops planted within the previous farming season
• soil type
Assam Bhulekh online process
• First the applicant has to go to the official website. After going to the official website, the home page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
• On this home web page you have to register on the portal for the certificate. On this home page, you will see the option of sign in, you have to click on this option.
• On this page you will see the option of Create Account. After clicking on this option, the next web page will be entitled, on this page you will have to fill in all the information asked for registration such as title, email address, mobile number, etc.
• After filling in all the information you have to click on the Save button. After successful registration, the activation link shall be sent to the registered mail id. Click on it your account will be activated.
• After that you need to log in. To log in, enter your user title and password and log in. After entering the portal, choose the certificate that serves as a certified copy of the Assam Record of Rights.
• Revenue village number and title, Patta number, stain number, land class, area, applicant details, a purpose for applying for the certificate. After this, it can save all the details recorded by clicking on the Save and Next button.
Assam Bhulekh’s record status
• You can verify the status of the application through the Assam e District Portal.
• You can download a digitally signed landholding certificate from this portal. Provide the certificate number and click on the submit button.
• After verifying all the details in the certificates, download a copy of the rights record.Process of Assam Bhulekh through CSC Center
• Initially you have to go to the CSC middle near you for all of the documents for the copy of Jamabandi and go and submit the application in the prescribed format.
• After this, you need to present the main points of land reminiscent of income village quantity, title, lease quantity, canine quantity, lease quantity, and land class space, for making use of the certificates.
• For the processing of landholder certificates, the CSC operator should pay the relevant price and subject the identical. After that, the application from the CSC operator receives the acknowledgment slip with the reference quantity.
• Then request for a certified copy of Assam Record Rights shall be revised online via Assam Revenue Division.
• The status of the Jamabandi application will be updated via SMS.
• Successful authorities will process the landholding certificates online and ship an application to the Lot Board or Supervision for verification.
• After verification, the concerned authority will approve the certified copy of the Jamabandi request.
• When the request for Jamabandi is accepted, then SMS of acceptance will come on your registered mobile number.
• After this, provide the application number to the CSC officer and get a certified copy of the Jamabandi.
There is a file of the Jamabandi Register within the revenue division separately for each village. beneficiaries of the state who want to get the complete details of the ILRMS Assam Land Record can go to the online portal.
|Official Website||Click here|